2 years ago, I've enjoyed a night stay in this green nature spot, and last week I got to re-visit it again for an afternoon picnic with a group of 3 other families!
I have to say the latest experience was far from our first! Lots of changes occurred to this place, however, I believe Natureland is a nature lover’s utopia.
We drove from Mansourieh via Monteverde, Ras el Matn, Deir el Harf, Kornayel roads before we finally reached Zebdeen Valley. Get ready to be whisked away by all the scenic mountain road, with all the breathtaking panoramic views that will actually makes you loose track of time!
You’d never imagine a lush of such green paradise exists in Lebanon and is that close to Beirut City!
Venue & Outdoor Activities
Wall Climbing, Zip-line, Rappel, Archery, ATV, swimming, Horseback Riding and more.
Besides the outdoor activities there's kid's playground (which sadly have been downgraded from a big open space on a flat area to a small narrow space with most of the toys broken and in a very bad shape and totally unsafe for kid's to play with!)
Natureland host Open Buffets on Sunday in a semi shaded outdoor garden..(personally I haven't tried it so no food reviews)
- 1 room, kitchenette + W.C. (which are the ones we occupied on our previous first time stay!)
Larger Bungalows, for 5 to 10 people, including :
1 or 2 bedrooms, Kitchen, Living-room + W.C
Now, as I said this time my friends stayed over and not us, however, I'm sharing their review:
- The bungalows are not well maintained
- The bathrooms are small and not clean (not enough tolietries as per # of people in each room!)
- AC kept turning off and there was an issue with cable dish
- Very small beds (and in larger bungalow the bed was broken in the middle)
- The water in the pool is not very clean
- There is no security staff for the bungalows during the night
- The place is full of insects
- Restaurant closed at 8:00 pm
I truly believe this place had lots of potentials and I do hope they will further invest in their security measures especially to be more oriented towards families with younger kids.
Interested in more FAMILY reviews?
Than make sure you join our Online Family Community: