Which ones are family-friendly? Which are suitable to take our little ones too?
There are so many beautiful beach resorts in Lebanon. The following selected places are my personal favorite "FAMILY beach resorts" and our go to destinations for the past summers. Scattered across this small, yet beautiful country. It is because of destinations like these that help Lebanon in regaining it’s once proclaimed title: “Paris of the Middle East”!
So, for all our fellow parents who are constantly wondering where to take their little ones and which beaches are more Family / Kid's friendly, here is a small review guide for you!
- Parking /5000 & Valet parking available
- Snacks even baby snack is not allowed but u can keep at door and feed your kids at any time. .
- Shaded & shallow baby pool
- * there's a water / fountain spot connected to the family pool..babies can sit on it & splash water (not shaded)
- Family Pool & Bar for Adults & Family Pool!!
- Food was good portion price & regular taste
- * service bit slow
- Sandy beach...but it's right next to the adults section & music too loud & not kid appropriate!!
- No playground available
- Shaded and shallow kids pool: perfect for toddlers & below
- Kid's Playground on green grass
- Lounge pools (not too deep to swim)
- Entrance fees after 3:00 pm during weekdays is just $10.. kids below 5 years enter for free!!!
- Lebanese restaurant overlooking playground
- Clean sandy beach
- Private big family cabins :)
- Prices: 25,000 per adult children under 3 for free.
- kid's pool (not shaded) with small slides in the middle
- Adult's pool
- family pool with different slides (fun for all the family and small kids can use them if accompanied by an adult)
- Clean bathrooms and showers.
- Prices for food and drinks are fair for the portion (food is good)
- Kids playground: needed maintenance.
- Valet parking available
- Entrance fees :25,000 / adults (weekdays) & 10,000 / kids (free for under 5 years)
- 1 big pool: stairs & shallow water on 1 end (kid's side) & deep on the other..
- Nice cabins - tiny WC & regular showers. ..
- Food not allowed inside. Food was excellent. . Super fast service & we really liked it.
- Small playground for toddlers
- They distribute free small water bottles
Bar was located in the middle near kids shallow area with loud music! Luckily my kids can swim in deep water, so we sat on the other quite end .
- Entrance fees: 38,000/ Adults & 18,000/kids on weekends
- FREE for under 2
- Super clean, with calm music
- Valet parking available
- Food not Allowed but you will love whatever you will order (tasty, clean, and fair portions)
- Small kiddy pool connected to the family pool
- Not kid's playground instead there's a huge open green space (free to enjoy your own outdoor toys and games)
- Sandy beach
- Entrance fees around $26 / adults during the weekend
- 15,000 L.L. charge for kids between 6 to 10 years old (5 years old & below are admitted free of charge)
- Food & Beverage isn't allowed if purchased from outside
- Small kid's pool with a slide and fountain
- Family pool starts shallow and goes deeper in the middle
- man made cave and waterfall
- Huge (very risky looking 2 slides ) for an extra 5,000 fees / person (valid for unlimited use)
- Food is tasty and good
- Bathrooms very clean and service is nice
- Entrance fees is 40,000 / adult & 20,000 during weekends.. Kids under 3 for free
- It has its own separated family pool connected to a shallow kid's pool that has a slide in it...(there were 2 -3 life guards on duty)
- No music at all..only a low beat heard from the Adults section
- Very clean & huge sandy beach
- kids playground (not shaded - small - on grass)
- Excellent Food (meal for 4 including drinks is around $40)
Also, make sure you are following our Facebook page as we have posted other options shared by our Family community members : FEM Lebanon
Do you have your own review you like to share? Feel free to email it to us with some pictures: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful summer! Make sure you always stay hydrated and apply safe sun blocks!