It was a very nice event and our very first ever color madness festival!
Let me tell you I've personally enjoyed it to the max as I got the chance to splash my naughty little kids with color powder.
- Blood donation station
- mini shop courts with a varitey of handmade products
- food court
- a huge kids zone with a variety of inflatables
- a painting station for the little artists to unleash their creativity sponsored by colortek
- kids entertainment and games by C2C
- live performances, and last but not least color festival among many other entertainment!
Weather was amazing,with the amazing waterfront view of Saida beach in the background. Only down point there wasn't enough seating in the food courts and minimum amount of shades available.
Hopefully next year it will be even a much better event.
Here's some pictures from our wonderful Sunday family fun day.
Join our FAMILY Community : FEM Lebanon
Stay Updated with all the latest Events / News / Activities happening around You!