Back to School is known as the most common time for kids to get sick!
But Why most kids get sick?
Schools are full of "Hot Zones" for germs such as: Desks, pencils, books, doors, water faucets, lunch trays etc.. Those are just a handful of things everyone touches multiple times a day!
We wanted to highlight to children the importance of their Personal Hygiene on daily basis and especially at school!
Sharing with you our wonderful experience.
Dr. Carla Moukarzel from Cedars Dental Centre. She explained to the children what Tooth Cavity is, then showed them via an interactive activity the type of foods that cause tooth cavities, and the best techniques to brush their teeth.
Next, Ms. Marwa Nsouli (Co-founder of #Parentwise ) & Dr. Maria from ParentWise explained to our little ones:
What are Germs & Where are they located? Then they showed them via an interactive activity how GERMS are transferred from one person and/or Item to another!! Why we should stay clean and demonstrated the best techniques to wash our Hands.
- Cleodent Arabia : Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Cosmaline : Shampoo, Shower Gel and Conditioner Bottle
- Blédina Lebanon : Milk Sachets + Branded Bledina Cup / Coloring Book / Table Mat
- Obegi Consumer Products - Confectionary: 200 gr Knoppers Mini Wafer Bag
- Early Learning Centre Lebanon: Bubble bottle
Public page: FEM.Lebanon
IF YOU are still not a PART of this AMAZING FAMILY COMMUNITY.. than NOW is the TIME!