Finding them places to unleash their energy, to have fun, run and play wildly is a constant battle for most of us.
Well let me tell you that Sports Zone Dbayeh provides your kids with all this, ADD UP, the chance for parents to sit back in the restaurant area overlooking the inflatables!
Sports Zone have:
- An Indoor and outdoor football fields made of artificial turf
- A huge variety of inflatable water games
- A gated playground for the toddlers
- Outdoor physical games
Lots of exciting ways to keep the kids entertained by engaging in physical, mental and stimulating activities in a very safe and clean environment.
Entrance Fee is : 22,000 / kid including access water activities
or just 12,000 for the playground area alone
Parents enter FREE of Charge. Food and Beverages are not allowed.
Safety Rules signs, along to garbage bins distributed all over the place keeping it all clean.
There's a mini shop before you reach the water inflatable section that sells almost everything!
None of the inflatable section is shaded, and some f them requires maintenance and were out of order!
Parents can either sit on the deck or reserve a table with chairs in the restaurant area overlooking the inflatable. We're the type who are always playing with our kids and we never leave them unsupervised.
We had a great time. Kids had a blast! However, I have some points that I'd like to bring out:
- Restaurant floor area near the inflatables is very slippery (kids including me kept slipping and almost hurt my back!)
- Lots of parents were enjoying their arguileh in the restaurant area which is near the infltables (I know it's outdoors, I just don't encourage the idea especially with kids running and slipping around!
- Food was good but a bit pricey: 1 large pizza + 1 salad + 1 fries + 2 soft drinks = 60,000 LL
Interested in more FAMILY reviews?
Than make sure you join our Growing Online Family Community: